Privacy and Personal Information
If you use the Websites or Applications, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, smartphone or tablet, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Websites and Applications sell products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use the Websites and Applications only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Domino's Pizza and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Domino's Pizza Websites and Applications
- In order to access some features of the Websites or Applications, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Domino's immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Domino's will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Domino's or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Websites or Applications in a manner that sends more request messages to the Domino's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Domino's grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Domino's reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Websites or Applications, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Websites or Applications for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Websites or Applications with respect to their User Submissions.
Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Websites and Applications, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Domino's, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Websites and Applications is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Domino's reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Websites, Applications and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Websites or Applications for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Websites and Applications or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Websites and Applications or the Content therein.
- The Websites or Applications may now or in the future permit the submission of photos, audio files, videos or other communications submitted by you and other users ("User Submissions") and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Domino's does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions. You agree that Domino's may publish your name and User Submission on the Websites, Applications or in other press releases or media items.
- In particular, if you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Domino's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Marilyn Henderson-Hobbs, 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48106, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 734-327-8877. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to Domino's customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 5(D), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- You understand that when using the Websites and Applications, you may be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that Domino's is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Domino's with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Domino's, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE DOMINO'S WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DOMINO'S, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. DOMINO'S MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE DOMINO'S WEBSITE. DOMINO'S DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE DOMINO'S WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND DOMINO'S WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DOMINO'S, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND YOUR USE THEREOF. DOMINO'S MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITES' AND APPLICATIONS' CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONSIN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITES AND APPLICATIONS. DOMINO'S DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND DOMINO'S WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL DOMINO'S, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER ORNOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DOMINO'S SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Websites and Applications are controlled and offered by Domino's from its facilities in the United States of America. Domino's makes no representations that the Websites and Applications are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Websites and Applications from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Ability to accept Terms of Service
Domino's Pizza Intellectual Property
This Websites and Applications contain many valuable trademarks owned and used by Domino's Pizza LLC, and its subsidiaries and affiliates throughout the world. These trademarks are used to distinguish Domino's Pizza's quality products and services. These trademarks and related proprietary property are protected from reproduction and simulation under national and international laws and are not to be copied without the express written permission of Domino's Pizza LLC.
The text, graphics and html code contained in the Websites and Applications are the exclusive property of Domino's Pizza LLC. Except where otherwise noted, the text, graphics and html code contained here may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Domino's Pizza LLC.
The Websites and Applications may link to sites not maintained by or related to Domino's Pizza. Hyper-text links are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with the Websites, Applications or Domino's Pizza. Domino's Pizza has not reviewed the sites hyper-linked to or from the Websites and Applications and is not responsible for the content of any other site. These links are to be accessed at the user's own risk. Domino's Pizza makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, or accuracy of these links or the sites hyper-linked to the Websites or Applications. Furthermore, Domino's Pizza does not implicitly endorse third-party sites hyper-linked to the Websites or Applications.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. Domino's Pizza does not charge for any content however downloadable content may incur additional charges from your cell phone provider. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- By subscribing, you consent to receiving up to 6 SMS messages per month using automated technology, further text messages from us which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP ALL to 366466. Your consent to receive text messages is not required to make a purchase.
- You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier's name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data about your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies. We will only use information you provide to the service to transmit your text message or as otherwise described in this document. Nonetheless, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the service, you agree to provide accurate, complete, and true information.
- The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- The service is available only in the United States.
- We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event that your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- If you have any questions, email the address. You can also text the word .help. or .info. to 366466 to get additional information about the service. We do not charge for help or info messages; however, you normal carrier rates apply.
BECAUSE OF THE MUTUAL BENEFITS (SUCH AS REDUCED EXPENSE AND INCREASED EFFICIENCY) WHICH PRIVATE BINDING ARBITRATION CAN PROVIDE BOTH YOU AND DOMINO'S PIZZA, BOTH DOMINO'S PIZZA AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, AND/OR CONTROVERSY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES AND APPLICATIONS, OR TO ANY PRODUCTS SOLD BY DOMINO'S PIZZA OR THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR THE APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO AND DETERMINED EXCLUSIVELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT, 9 U.S.C. SECTIONS 1-16, RATHER THAN IN COURT, EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY ASSERT CLAIMS IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT IF YOUR CLAIMS QUALIFY.
In addition to requirements imposed by law, any arbitrator herein shall be a retired state or federal court judge, or licensed attorney with arbitration experience and at least ten years' experience as a lawyer, as mutually agreed to by the parties, and shall be subject to disqualification on the same grounds as would apply to a judge of a court of relevant jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall follow controlling law and issue a decision in writing within 45 days of the arbitration hearing with a supporting opinion based on applicable law. If the decision and supporting opinion are not appealed as described below within 90 days of issuance of the decision, then the decision is final, binding, and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. At either party's election, such decision and supporting opinion may be appealed to another arbitrator ("appellate arbitrator"), who shall be chosen in the same manner as described above. The appellate arbitrator shall apply to the underlying decision and opinion the same standard for review of civil cases as an appellate court in the relevant jurisdiction and issue a decision in writing with a supporting opinion based on such review and applicable law. The appellate arbitrator's decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
WE EACH AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS, COLLECTIVE, MULTIPLE-PARTY, OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL BASIS. YOU AND DOMINO'S PIZZA UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THIS BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION, BOTH GIVE UP THEIR RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OF ANY INDIVIDUAL, CLASS, COLLECTIVE ACTION, MULTIPLE-PARTY, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, OR OTHER CLAIM EITHER MAY HAVE AGAINST THE OTHER, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Should any term or provision, or portion thereof, be declared void or unenforceable or deemed in contravention of law, it shall be severed and/or modified by the arbitrator or court and the remainder of this agreement shall be enforceable; provided, however, that if the provision above prohibiting class-wide, collective action, consolidated, or other group arbitration is deemed invalid, then this entire arbitration provision shall be null and void.
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
As a company philosophy, Domino's Pizza, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Domino's Pizza") strongly oppose any and all illegal and unethical treatment of individuals, including acts of slavery or human trafficking. Domino's Pizza utilizes a standard agreement that requires its suppliers to comply with all applicable laws, which includes applicable labor laws. Domino's Pizza also provides to its suppliers a Code of Ethics that similarly notifies suppliers of their obligation to comply with all applicable laws and also provides a dedicated avenue for reporting any illegal or unethical behavior. Domino's Pizza conducts periodic assessments of its suppliers and is determining whether to expand this assessment to obtain information about its suppliers' activities related to the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010. Domino's Pizza is also considering implementing requests for certification from its suppliers and/or audits of its suppliers. At this time, Domino's Pizza does not plan to utilize a third party to perform any verifications or audits. Domino's Pizza also expects to evaluate whether training and/or changes in accountability standards and procedures for its employees and/or contractors are appropriate.